Level 3 Haflaween Choreography
Time & Location
About the event
Arabic Pop Choreography (343): Mondays from 7:30 to 8:30 PM, 8 weeks (8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/11, and 10/18) $80/session (plus PayPal fee if paying online)
Learn a choreography over the course of 8 weeks to perform at my annual student recital, "Haflaween". This recital and party is on October 23rd at 4 PM. Performers are asked to bring a dish to share at the potluck. Please invite friends and famiy! Tickets for audience members are $5 in advance, $10 at the door. Check out the event page for all of the information.
- There will NOT be a drop-in option for this session as regular attendance will be necessary in order to learn the choreography. If you cannot attend 75% or more of the practices, it is unlikely that you'll be able to keep up enough to perform. (Please contact me with questions, I'm happy to help!)
- The class on 10/18 is a mandatory dress rehearsal. All dancers hoping to perform must attend this final practice. This includes any dancers who have been learning on Zoom but wish to perform at Haflaween--you must attend the dress rehearsal in person in order to perform.
- Each week, we will learn a new portion of the choreography and review from previous classes. Each new portion will be recorded and emailed to you within about 24 hours so you can practice.
- There will be costume requirements. This will be spelled out in your orientation email (which you will recieve upon registering for the session). If you have questions or concerns about costuming, please contact Rahil BEFORE making any purchases.
- There is an option to divide the in-person session fee into two payments. If you buy the "Installment" ticket now, you will recieve an invoice in early September for the second installment. Please pay this invoice no later than September 15th.
- In-Studio, Full Session$84$840$0
- Zoom, Full Session$84$840$0
- In-Studio, Installment 1 of 2$42$420$0